Our perfect little bundle arrived in a big hurry on June 6th at 8:23pm.
born 7 pounds 14 ounces
born 7 pounds 14 ounces

introducing
Harris
8 days old

My favorite time of day is unwrapping his swaddle after a nap and watching him arch his back and stretch his little arms above his head. I just adore kissing the wrinkled crepe-y skin on my teensy angel.

Four (4!!!) munchkins smiling in a rare moment of cooperation.
photos by the incredible Wendy VonSosen
Check out those yummy little lips!

Four (4!!!) munchkins smiling in a rare moment of cooperation.
photos by the incredible Wendy VonSosen


12 comments:
You are so blessed! Little Harris is a gorgeous baby, and he has amazingly darling siblings. Love the post. Can't believe you found time to blog. Good for you!
Congratulations! He is pure sweetness. Best wishes for your sweet family.
Harris is gorgeous - what a lovely little boy - and he is going to be so tall, too - look at his cute feet! What a dolly he is, Please give his crepe-y skin a little kiss from me, too, while you're at it. 4 is heaven - enjoy! Much love,
Kathy
He is so cute!! I keep meaning to phone...I am so pathetic. I can't wait to see you all in Aug. We had a great visit with J&K...
That is a GORGEOUS picture of the 4 of them. Harris is really adorable. He has such a sweet face. I hope labor went well for you. Congratulations!
He is just BEAUTIFUL! You have super cute kids, Beth! Love the picture of all FOUR of them!!! Congratulations! love you!
erica
Such a beautiful baby! Congrats, Beth! That picture of all 4 kids is so angelic. It's hard to believe that they would ever be uncooperative. Love you all to bits!!
Congratulations! He is too cute for words. I can't wait to see you guy's in a week or so.
That last pic of all four is amazing. Congratulations again, he's a beautiful baby and I love the name. Bold choice, masculine, family name, unusual, sounds good with the other kid's names and your last name. All over a win.
The picture of all 4 of them is perfect. How did she do that? You're usually lucky to get everyone just looking at the camera!
Stacey, I will tell you how the photographer got such a good photo because I was there: I think she must have taken over 5000 photos. From watching the photo shoot, I can not believe she got ANY good pictures. The kids were literally all over. I thought she would have to photoshop heads, but she said she didn't have to. I think Wendy, the photographer, was an absolute genius. And they are absolutely gorgeous children. And almost perfect.
Oh!! Congratulations Beth and Stu - he is absolutely gorgeous!! You have such a beautiful family. Sending lots of love.
Post a Comment