I wish I had a photo of me in my wetsuit all ready to ski with my baby bump sticking out. My midwife would probably have a fit if she knew, but I had a few incredible skis that week despite being slightly off-balance with this gestating thing going on. I just couldn't go an entire year without getting behind the boat...and it was worth it! My heavily cushioned little fetus enjoyed it too.

Thompson bros relaxing by the lake.

My boys looking thrilled about collecting crawdads. They actually had a great time...promise.


Walker was inseparable from his cousins the entire week and they had a ball playing with the hammock one day...until it flipped them all onto the grass. The parents thought this was incredibly entertaining and we had to take photos. The best part was watching these four little monkeys trying to climb on together and get dumped on their tushies over and over again.

Here are the same four little cousins playing in a sudden afternoon rain storm.
(Quinn, Walker, Esther, and Olivia)
We were all so grateful to my lovely parents for letting us play at their house and use all their toys while they were out of town!

2 comments:
SO FUN!!! So sad we weren't there with you! Next year!
That sounds like a great time. My family went water skiing with the Stevens family once--it was so hilarious watching the teenagers try to get up on the skis! We totally sucked! Haha. Glad you had fun--but be careful with little baby!!! ;)
Post a Comment