Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sara's sweet little girls

Walker and Drew played a little rough with their sweet cousins, Anna and Lucy...but we were so happy that we got to see these girls before they went back for more adventures in Grenada.


Drew is displaying his extreme naughty grin while the other kids are looking quite poised after church.


Cutie pies on their best behavior...


...until Drew trapped Anna in a headlock! He just loves her SO MUCH.



Sprinkler fun with darling pudgy Anna.

I have to add a few photos from our little trip to Heritage Park. The highlight of our Canada trip for Drew was riding on a real steam engine with Grandma S. He loved every second of it!

(Notice his "doggie backpack" harness/leash...he loves to pretend like he's a puppy dog and mommy loves to keep him from running in front of a train!)


I also squished onto a ferris wheel with my two boys and got one squishy photo. So fun!

8 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Cute pics, Beth! One of my favorite things is seeing all of Drew's different facial expressions. You know he's thinking up something naughty or hilarious, or both. We miss you all like crazy!

Janine said...

Is your mom wearing pants???

Cute pics.

We saw Wanted. Batman was sold out, so was Mamma Mia...thanks to our spontaneous dash to the movies.

Of course, anything was better than Hellboy the week before

Flora said...

Great photos! Drew was so enraptured by the train that he hardly moved, which was nothing short of miraculous!

Now that it is documented, we can admit that Walker and Drew's Grandma Spackman actually owns a pair of Lululemon pants that she hauls out for the occasional outing - like a trip to Heritage Park. It was a momentous occasion, I have to admit.

I love how much your boys love their little Spackman girl cousins, and how much fun they have with their Thompson cousins. They sure had a lot of cousin time this summer! Happy memories!

Kelsey Marie said...

Okay-my favorite photos are of little Drews huge evil grin and the one of you and your boys! They are so darling!!! :)

Flora said...

Where is the sprinkle VIDEO? It's too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Drew's face in that top picture in his lil suit. So funny cute!

Cheri said...

hey beth, just wanted to say...I LOVE your family! you are all so great!

Cheri said...

oh ya.... its me eden. (I'm on my mom's computer and saw cheri's name and thought I should clarify!) haha. ooopps.