Friday, December 26, 2008

Eden's gorgeous photos


My favorite part of Christmas is being surrounded by my family. Our (very talented) friend, Eden, took this gorgeous photo and it just captures everyone's personality beautifully...if only Stu would just look at the camera!





It was so freezing cold the day we took this photo - negative 20 Celsius...yikes! - that I could only take the baby out for a few minutes at a time or she would become a baby-cicle. (Okay, the truth is that I've become really wussy since moving to California and I can hardly handle the cold anymore. Stu and I can't believe that we grew up with this weather!)


Of course my boys didn't seem to mind the cold and snow one little bit. In fact they can't get enough.

1 comment:

Collette said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of your family sitting on the bench in the snow! So CUTE! I think I would DIE in that kind of weather.. we do get pretty spoiled here in CA, don't we??