

Drew and Walker shower Flora Kate with kisses...constantly.
As you can tell, she isn't always thrilled about it.


Grandpa Robert and Grandma JoAnn sent a cuddly "star bunting" and I had to take some photos. The boys thought it was the funniest thing to see "our baby" dressed up as a star.
______________________________________
On a side note: Drew is slightly obsessed with all things baby, especially breastfeeding. While he was eating lunch today I stood in front of the fridge and said, "Look, Drew. Mommy is the exact same height as our refrigerator!" He was completely perplexed by this idea and finally said, "No, Mom. The fridge doesn't have nipples!"
9 comments:
Wow! That little Drew is something else!
Hey girly - it's time to add the new baby girl in your family GAP ad! ;)
OMG! Me and Alex think that side note about Drew is hilarious! :) The pictures look great! Drew and Walker are so adorable with Flora! :) And I totally agree about the GAP ad!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! So funny!!
The kids are all adorable! I am glad to see some pictures.
How are you doing?
Drew sounds so adorable! I'm so glad you posted some pics of the kids... Flora is the most beautiful little thing ever! CONGRATULATIONS again!
Ooooo, she's so pretty, Beth! I love the star picture and the one of them kissing her :) So cute! That fridge story is funny too lol.
Hurray! New photos! And the children are so gorgeous! Happy one month birthday to beautiful little Flora Kate! Can't wait to see you guys in one week! We have tonnes of snow! We're going to have so much fun! Kiss the warm weather good bye! (My word verification for this post is "unibras" - what the heck?!!!)
THey are so darling...all three of them together. I want details. How was your labor/delivery? Did you go natural again? You have to post the story for us.
Hi Beth - that little Drew story about the fridge - totally journal material! Flora Kate; the little star, and her loving big brothers are absolutely adorable. Wonderful family. Thanks for the pics. How are you and Stu doing?
Little Flora is so beautiful! All of your little gems are so perfect! can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment