Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing baby Flora Kate


Baby Flora Kate has finally arrived! She was born on Wednesday, November 12th at 11:57am weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long. Believe it or not, mommy is feeling great and is completely relieved to not be pregnant anymore.



She has two proud big brothers who adore her.


13 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

She is beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! I love her name as well. Your boys look like such proud big brothers!

Kelsey Marie said...

Holy cow!!! Congratulations times a million!!! Flora Kate is so adorable. Drew and Walker look so happy and excited to have a baby sister and of course you all look gorgeous!! :D I can't wait until I get to come home and see her in person! You guys are so adorable and I'm so happy for your precious little angel :)

Sarah Scott said...

YAY!!!!! I didn't even know you were due yet, I thought it was next month, so this is a big surprise to me. I'm so happy for you. I love raising girls and I know you will too. All the frills and bows and flowers are so much fun. Congratulations over and over!

ang said...

Congratulations - she's darling! Can't wait to see more pics!

Soelbergs said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you have a girl now! I think it's SO cute that you named her Flora. love it! She's beautiful! Your boys look so proud in every picture.

Cristy said...

Congratulations!!!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!
Good job Mama!

Collette said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love that you picked Flora... That's a family name, right? I love how proud your boys are! Every little girl needs a big brother! =)

Kinda said...

Congratulations. That is awesome Beth. I look forward to more pictures of your little darling!

Cumorah said...

Soooo cute! Dan & I were just talking, and seeing as how you have 2 boys and then a girl, and we have 2 girls then a boy - we need to do a little pairing up! Your kids are all just so adorable! I was just going to email stuart back today and ask if you guys have a blog, and here you are! Thanks for finding us! (and to answer your question about how I get Dan to dress up .... it's the promise of using those costumes later...wink.wink.)

Blake and Yanery said...

Congradulations!!! You look great. She is so cute. I wish you the best! Love those big brother shirts too cute!!!

BarbaraJo said...

Congratulations! She is a doll! You look so beautiful! What a cute family shot.

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Congratulations on beautiful Flora Kate! She is so gorgeous and so are you! Stuart and your boys are so handsome and proud to have a little baby sister and a beautiful Mom! Thanks for sharing the darling pictures. Hope you're feeling well. I heard some good advice from a friend of mine. She said, just stay in your robe or PJ's for as long as you need to be pampered, because once you put on normal clothes everyone thinks you're able to take care of them and bring dinner to the neighbors too. Good advice while you're recouping. We're so excited for your Mom and Dad to be Stake President! Love you tons, Aunt Heather

Lauren said...

Congratulations - what a beautiful name!!

xo