Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Conflicting messages


I had to post this photo of our lawn signs. Don't be confused...we have a 'Yes on Prop 8' sign in support of traditional marriage and we also have a massive GAY sign supporting Charlie Gay (a friend of ours from church) for our local City Council. Any out-of-towners who stop by think we are completely conflicted and can't make up our minds!

(On a side note: I can't wait for this election to be OVER! I am completely burnt out on all the political ads on TV, the constant stream of fliers, the election news dominating the airways, and especially the multiple daily robo-calls from political candidates! Enough already!!!)

Happy Election Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny! I cant wait either, it is getting really old

Flora said...

Did Charlie Gay get elected?

b.liz said...

I guess our yard signs worked because Charlie Gay was elected and Proposition 8 passed. Yay! (Too bad we didn't get a McCain/Palin sign too or those results may have been different. HA!)

Kelsey Marie said...

Congrats to Charlie for getting elected!! Thats so great!