I love Mondays because Drew and I usually stay in our pj's and catch up on laundry. Unfortunately today was a bit of a disaster. Drew has already gone through 3 outfits, 4 pairs of underpants, 2 baths, and 2 sponge baths. He has managed to have several potty-training regression accidents, one huge apple juice spill, one run-in with markers and several more messy incidents. Currently he is wearing a pair of his big brother's clean underpants...and nothing else.
Oh, did I mention that this is all before noon?!
________________________________________
And then THIS happened a few days ago:
...things haven't changed much!


3 comments:
Omgosh...Drew is still the adorable little rascal I fell in love with! :) Cute!
You took down the new family photo on top! It was tres cute by the way :) I love you Sister T
Oh Drew! How does he come up with these things? It's a good thing is so cute. We miss you guys so much! ...even the little rascal.
I know what life like this is like! I have a two year old who is so similar it is scary. She makes me crazy sometimes but most of the stuff is so funny I can't help but laugh. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment