Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Scream

Christmas wouldn't be complete without a screaming baby on a big hairy man's lap.

Also, my kids have some big wishes this year:

I tried to explain to Walker that Santa's bag cannot carry "rael" fish because the water from the tank would spill all over the other toys, but he doesn't believe me. Apparently, Santa is much more magical than I thought.

The only fish we're having this Christmas is in a taco on the beach....mmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Stu said...

Ahhh...the beach is sooo close...just a week and change away!

Sara and Dustin said...

I love that Walker says "please" on every request. What a darling! My two little brother-in-laws made a color-coded Venn Diagram for their Christmas list this year. So funny! Maybe that's what you have to look forward to in the future. Oh yeah, YAY for the beach!!

BarbaraJo said...

So cute! I love it! Kids during the holiday season are the BEST!

Holly said...

Are your kids in their jammies in that picture? It really is so classic!

Eden Lang said...

I LOVE that picture of the kids with Santa! are you kidding me?! the colors came out so great, the jammies, tears, its got it all! hope you have a great Christmas!