...and the token first-birthday-messy-baby shots.



More doe-eyed mess, signing "more", and her dainty touchdown!
_________________________________________________

To get the full effect, you need to see it from Walker's angle:

That doesn't look very comfy.



More doe-eyed mess, signing "more", and her dainty touchdown!
_________________________________________________
I had to include these photos of Flora turning around in her baby seat straining to see the movie screen. The boys were watching a movie on a long car ride and obviously Flora was feeling left out.

To get the full effect, you need to see it from Walker's angle:

That doesn't look very comfy.



5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Flora dear!!! Can't believe it's been a year! She is so grown up! The cupcakes look fantastic. And it appears that miss FK enjoyed them tremendously! I can not believe she can contort her little neck like that! Such talent!
She is seriously adorable! I love your pictures of her. I'm so excited to see her walking around, doing signs and jabbering. Her "flora-cakes" are very cute and clever. Happy birthday little Flora Cakes!!
I'm very proud of that touchdown...that's the definition of excellent parenting!
(I have to admit that the flowers on the "flora cakes" were Holly's idea. Of course my creative and wonderful sister came up with that!)
I'm so sad we missed the 1 year festivities! She is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!!
Post a Comment