Boo-boo:
- as we were watching a nature show together, I pressed pause abruptly and said, "Oh, I can't stand it anymore...I have to go change Flora's diaper." (She's become completely inconsistent in her potty-usage these days.) As I whisked her away Drew exclaimed, "I thought we were smelling the elephants on TV!!"
That's it. That's all I wrote for the entire month!
Well, I do have a tiny little excuse for my slacking...I've been feeling run down, dizzy, nauseous, and tired.
Yup, we're pregnant!!!
Baby number 4 (!!) is due in June.
Someone please get excited for me because I'm feeling waaaay too sick to get giddy...yet.
10 comments:
WE ARE SO EXCITED about the big news of Baby #4! And so sorry that you are so very, very ill and tired. Creating a new body for a precious spirit is the biggest service project - ever. You are literally doing for this spirit something that he/she can not do for themselves. Motherhood - in all its forms - is the essence of Christ-like love. And we love you. And we are praying for you.
Hi Beth. ok so totally blog-stalk you... I hope you don't mind. I love seeing into the lives of people I know. I really enjoy your little "loves of the month". Your kids are very adorable. I am very excited for you and number 4!! I was starting to feel like everyone I knew was stopping at 3 kids and I was kind of sad. With more people having 4 it is helping me get excited to have 4 as well. (not yet though) You will get through the sicky stage... this too shall pass ;) good luck!
Beth - I am so unbelievably excited for you!! I wish I could hop on a plane right now to come take care of you and watch your kids as you barf your guts out for the next several months!! Too bad your little bear is in school, if he wasn’t I would suggest you come up to the great white north to be nursed while you are in your ‘fragile state’. I miss you like crazy. CONGRATULATIONS!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON BABY #4!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! :D Sorry you are feeling icky--hope you start feeling better soon and get as excited as I am for you all! :D Can't wait to see pics in June!
Beth that is sooo super! Congrats! You have way too cute of kids to stop having them so good for you!
Yeah !!!! I'm so excited for you Guys.
I'M excited for you!! But I can totally see how you're not yet. This stage is so hard. We're all pretty thrilled over here about another Thompson cousin. Also, Drew is hilarious. He was really getting into that show!
So wonderful to hear that #4 is on his/her way to your family! What a special little spirit - I bet he/she is excited at the prospect of an earthly family of such love and strength! Hope you are feeling better soon (oh and the Oct Love is SO adorable from Drew! He is such a sweet little boy - what a character!)
YAY! That is VERY exciting! Congratulations! =)
Aiiiiieeeee! Congratulations Beth! You make such beautiful babies, keep 'em coming. :)
Post a Comment