Friday, January 14, 2011

baby news

It's a....













BOY!!!

We're totally thrilled. This baby (due in June) will be well-loved and have lots of hand-me-downs.

Oh, and his sister will be super spoiled!!!

12 comments:

Cumorah said...

Yay! Congrats! You have the cutest little boys {and girl} around - so happy for you guys!

BarbaraJo said...

Congratulations!! We need the recipe for cute little boys! Hope you are feeling well.

Flora said...

Woo hoo! We love little Thompson boys! We can't wait to meet him!

Maja said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you guys... and you make darling little boys (girls too for that matter), so the world will be a better place!

Sara and Dustin said...

Hurray!! We're pretty excited to have another boy cousin to play with E and baby G. They'll all be buddies! And Drew can teach him everything he knows :) Congrats Thompson fam!

Kathy said...

Congrats on a new son coming to your home! Hope you are feeling well why you are growing that little human! Much love - K

Kathy said...

hope you are feeling well "WHILE - WHILE you are growing that little human", not WHY are you growing that little human?? AS if to as why anyone would be nuts enough to be having a 4th baby!! Good grief- I really do need to proof read more carefully!! Kath

b.liz said...

Kathy, that's funny because I'm often asking myself that same question: why in the world am I doing this again???

...especially when my other three are running circles around the Costco cart and pulling stuff off the shelf...and then someone has a fit and another one needs to go potty! (It's been a rough day, can you tell??)

Kristy Tanner said...

So great!! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys!

Holly said...

Hooray for another nephew! Okay the reality is that I'd be excited either way, but knowing is so fun.

marci and brian said...

That's exciting news! Congrats and I hope you're feeling better now!

Soelbergs said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe how big your boys are. I haven't seen them FOREVER! I don't know - but I bet boys are fun :)

p.s. we're having another girl!