"Maybe they really are GIANTS playing baseball tonight!"
Unfortunately my camera battery died before we made it to the actual game, but we were mostly there for the rides and and a fun little performance by American Idol's Brooke White.
After all the pre-game festivities, the kids only made it through about 3 innings...no complaints from me. I was too busy snacking on garlic fries and chatting with friends to notice a baseball game anyway! (Next time we are bringing touques and mittens; it was a chilly night!)
Check out the incredible view from atop the ferris wheel.
It looks sunny and gorgeous but it was surprisingly cold up there!
It looks sunny and gorgeous but it was surprisingly cold up there!
After all the pre-game festivities, the kids only made it through about 3 innings...no complaints from me. I was too busy snacking on garlic fries and chatting with friends to notice a baseball game anyway! (Next time we are bringing touques and mittens; it was a chilly night!)



3 comments:
FUN!!! I read about the Giants game! You are so lucky to be able to attend. Garlic fries? Sounds like heaven to me!
That's exactly why I love sporting events: food and chatting with friends. "They scored? What? As I was saying..." Fun family activity!
So cute. A ferris wheel, Brooke White, friends and kids not wanting to stay through an ENTIRE baseball game - sounds like a perfect night!
Post a Comment