Stu:
- becoming daddy and hubbie of the year while taking over many of my mommy-duties during this puking stage of pregnancy...not too fun!
- delivered an uplifting talk about families ending with tears in his eyes while mentioning the importance of motherhood and how much he appreciates his wife...Seriously, I'm so blessed ;)
Bear:
- selecting a huge plate of shrimp, roasted salmon and smoked salmon at the Thanksgiving dinner buffet - no turkey and stuffing for this kid. (Oh, and you took at least 5 trips to the dessert table too!)
- obsessed with everything Star Wars - it shows up in every imaginary game you play and most drawing projects. You probably dream about light sabers, Jedi's and x-wings.
Boo-boo:
- after a delicious Thanksgiving dinner (thankfully made by someone else!) at a restaurant, we were lumbering outside to take some photos and you passed a lady peacefully eating dinner and said, "Can I have some of your bread?" and promptly ripped off a piece of her flat bread from the table and kept walking!
- "No mom, I really need to know...is Santa Claus REAL??" (my evasive answers won't last much longer!)
Cupcake:
- standing on your highchair giggling and pretending to throw imaginary pies in everyone's face while we're trying to eat dinner
- Auntie Mary Anne came to visit and thought it was hilarious that you call one brother "Wacko" and the other brother "Doooo"
- during the same visit, you were obsessed with your little 8-month-old cousin and would say, "I wuv you toooooo much, Baby Gant!" That poor baby became a little freaked out whenever you walked into the room because you really loved him way too much!
- "Help! Help! I a pincess!" constantly playing the damsel-in-distress hoping a big brother will come rescue you
- still freaked out by every shadow and calling them monsters

5 comments:
Walker's love of seafood is legendary. LOVE the photo of baby Flora and baby Grant. Flora's hair is so long! Her Harry Potter scar is hardly noticeable. And Drew really took the bread off the lady's plate? What did she do?
Mary Anne had a really fun time with you and your sweet family. Stuart really is an amazing husband and father. We are thrilled about the new little Thompson baby! Hope you are feeling well soon.
Beth you family is sooo darling and love the bread story! Hilarious!
I’m very impressed that you were able to do another blog posting despite the vomiting! I’m glad you did, I look forward to these every month. BTW - you’re basically superwoman.
I wonder what would happen if I started pulling a FK and stood on the street corner and called "Help! Help! I'm a princess!" Do you think prince charming would show up?
Mom: the bread incident was hilarious and completely embarrassing. the nice lady just smiled as i profusely apologized!
Holly: if you're looking for a valiant 8-yr-old and 4-yr-old to rescue you, then try it! unfortunately the damsel-in-distress might not work for the 20-something boys.
*Sigh* oh well...
Post a Comment