When I first read the title of the post l didn't believe you. But you convinced me! Those two are so darling!! What a sweet big brother. I bet they were a hit at the mall.
Darling little children - what sweeties! (I am right with you about the PDAs btw!, but this is just downright adorable!) I wish I could see a picture of their pretty mommy with her growing baby belly!(hint, hint - lets have some more photos) Much love, Beth, on your sweet birthday - Kathy
This is really sweet! Thank you for sharing. I check your and Sara's bogs nearly everyday hoping to get a fix of my adorable nephews and nieces. Today I feel satiated! Thank you for providing me with a taste of your family's adorableness!
That's adorable. I have to say I will be so exasperated with my kids but if I see them holding hands it's all forgotten. It's so sweet. I was cracking up about Drew liking the outlets- not the cool Harry Potter lego. I had to go back and look at the picture and you can barely see the outlet. That's so funny he noticed it!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Drew and Flora are so darling!!! Look how long Flora's hair is! And Drew is so grown up! Thank you for posting the photos!
When I first read the title of the post l didn't believe you. But you convinced me! Those two are so darling!! What a sweet big brother. I bet they were a hit at the mall.
Darling little children - what sweeties! (I am right with you about the PDAs btw!, but this is just downright adorable!) I wish I could see a picture of their pretty mommy with her growing baby belly!(hint, hint - lets have some more photos)
Much love, Beth, on your sweet birthday - Kathy
This is really sweet! Thank you for sharing.
I check your and Sara's bogs nearly everyday hoping to get a fix of my adorable nephews and nieces. Today I feel satiated! Thank you for providing me with a taste of your family's adorableness!
Will you think it's so cute in 15 or so years and the boy ISN'T a brother??
That's adorable. I have to say I will be so exasperated with my kids but if I see them holding hands it's all forgotten. It's so sweet. I was cracking up about Drew liking the outlets- not the cool Harry Potter lego. I had to go back and look at the picture and you can barely see the outlet. That's so funny he noticed it!
Way to catch it on camera. There's nothing better than sibling love, provided it ends around 8 yrs old. Then it's just weird.
Post a Comment