Cousin time: Anna (age 4), Drew (age 5)
with Walker on the kayak
W and Baby H on our flight...baby slept and Walker read. It was delightful. I'm not sure what the other two kids did because they were on another row with Stu.
(I'm gearing myself up for a rocky flight alone on the way home!)
D clinging to my face as we were about to water ski
On our first day FK shoved my mom's harp and it fell in a horrible crunch. The wood shattered. I was too traumatized to snap a picture.
Also on our first day, D took a hammer to some beautiful rock steps on the front of the house. It's so fun to watch the rocks explode under pressure...too bad it also wrecks havoc on his grandpapa's blood pressure!
Sorry, Mom and Dad...thanks for letting us enjoy (and kinda trash) your beautiful lake home.


2 comments:
Yeah, that's kind of how I feel every day at my mom's house. There's poop on you carpet, ma. But I'm like 10% sure it wasn't MY kid. Maybe you should clean it up.
Thank heavens for tolerant mothers!
We adore your kids...even if they are a little on the energetic side. :) Love lake time!!
Post a Comment