Wednesday, August 17, 2011

baby ski

My kid is a waterskiier.  

Yep, you heard that right.  
I have a baby (okay, he's 8 years old, but he's still my first baby) who can ski...and loves it too.  

In fact he begs to ski...and when he's behind the boat he'll hang on forEVER!

"Look, Mom, I'm outside the wake!"


...and enjoying a post-ski hot tub on a gorgeous evening.
Bliss!

(Of course he's now an expert and frequently critiques anyone and everyone on their water ski technique. That's my boy.)

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

That is so cute!!

Sara and Dustin said...

Awesome pictures! He is so darling with those skinny legs. Way to go, Bear!!

Flora said...

This is one of my very favourite posts. I am embarrassed to admit that I look at it every day. Watching Walker ski was one of the highlights of the summer. He is so darn cute!