(Okay, we're not actually happy ALL the time...but we try!)
He is so cute! I am loving the tiny headboard on FK's bed!
I can hardly wait to see all of this cuteness in person on FRIDAY!!
Love the photos! Really a lot. Thanks for posting. Your children are adorable and enthusiastic - even while sleeping!
Silas was a barfer for six months. One time it got my whole outfit, all layers top and bottom. Barfing means lots of laundry.Good thing he's so unbelievably good and cuddly. He can barf on me any day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so cute! I am loving the tiny headboard on FK's bed!
I can hardly wait to see all of this cuteness in person on FRIDAY!!
Love the photos! Really a lot. Thanks for posting. Your children are adorable and enthusiastic - even while sleeping!
Silas was a barfer for six months. One time it got my whole outfit, all layers top and bottom. Barfing means lots of laundry.
Good thing he's so unbelievably good and cuddly. He can barf on me any day.
Post a Comment