first: read the question
second: type in the first answer that comes to mind in Google image search
third: Post the FIRST picture that comes up and write what you typed in
1. Age you will be on your next birthday
(31 - Yikes, that number sounds really high. What a weird photo!)
(31 - Yikes, that number sounds really high. What a weird photo!)


2. Favorite Food(Today it is: Dove Milk Chocolate)
3. Favorite Color
3. Favorite Color(The first photo for red was really boring,
so I chose my favorite color to wear: black.
Check out this photo entitled "Can Obama avoid being the 'black candidate'?")
4. A place I would like to visit
so I chose my favorite color to wear: black.
Check out this photo entitled "Can Obama avoid being the 'black candidate'?")
4. A place I would like to visit(Thailand - the picture says it all...gorgeous)


5. Name of past or current pet
(Wicket - a horribly yappy little dog who looks exactly like this image! Creepy.)


6. A bad habit
(my chocolate addiction)
7. Favorite cartoon from your childhood
(The Mighty Hercules - I'm not talking about the Disney movie, I mean the old-school ghetto animation. For some reason I thought of this one before The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, or My Little Pony.)
8. Your name (or nickname)
I hope you had as much fun as I did with this silly game...Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see your google image answers.
7. Favorite cartoon from your childhood(The Mighty Hercules - I'm not talking about the Disney movie, I mean the old-school ghetto animation. For some reason I thought of this one before The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, or My Little Pony.)
8. Your name (or nickname)(I couldn't possibly type in my former nickname growing up. If you know this horribly embarrassing name, then you'll know why!!! Here's the first image that came up when I typed Beth Thompson.)

9. Favorite Holiday
(when you have extra time and money)(Glamorous shoes and a pedicure - notice the absence of shoes or even feet in this photo!)
I hope you had as much fun as I did with this silly game...Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see your google image answers.

3 comments:
Very funny - although I seriously can not remember your "icky" childhood nickname. Your Spackman aunts and uncles called you "Beth-a" frequently. Very cute!
I am so glad that you did this. It was fun to read about you. I am way curoius about your nickname now. And the Mighty Hercules thing was hillarious. I don't think we watched that one but I love the he-man-like marketing poster.
Hahaha! Dude the nickname one is so funny! I can only imagine what would have shown up if you had put in your real nickname from your childhood! Oh man! But is was fun to read about you. :)
Post a Comment