Thursday, February 14, 2008

My sick little Valentine


To celebrate love today, we went to a crazy Valentine party with a bunch of kids in our neighborhood. The boys had a peachy time decorating cookies, playing games and eating a ton of candy. Then we came home and Drew broke out into a fever. The poor kid has been crashed on the couch all afternoon with his trusty green blankie and his favorite stuffy "Chairman Meow". (Drew is obsessed with his little kitty and calls him "Cha-man Mow"...thanks for the lesson in Chinese communist history, Stu.) Poor little boo-boo.

Wishing you a wonderful (and healthy) Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

ang said...

Oh poor little buddy. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Flora said...

Poor little Drew! He is such a beautiful boy. It's so sad when our kids get sick! Happy Valentine's Day! Tell Drew to hurry up and get better because Grandpa and Grandma are coming from Canada on MONDAY!!!

Sara and Dustin said...

Even though Drew is sick, he's still very, very cute. I love seeing your boys in those Hawaiian shirts. I didn't even think about having Anna wear her's for V-Day - guess what she'll be wearing to church tomorrow! Give hugs and kisses to your boys.
P.S. I'm sad I'll be missing out on the family fun with G'ma and G'pa. But I hope you guys have a great time.

Lauren said...

Hi Beth! I am glad you found me (i'm guessing through sugar city). I was thinking about you guys at christmas time. Does Melissa have your address? I can't believe how big Walker is. Is that him or Drew in your comment photo? Such a beautiful family...and I love your black dress in your photo!

I love how blogs make it easy to keep in touch with old friends!!

Audrey and the Boys said...

They are both so cute!! It is so sad having sick kids. We have two little sick ones here too! So glad to have your blog address again!

Audrey and the Boys said...

I also have to say that the photo on your header is just gorgeous. You all make the most beautiful family. We miss you guys! Hope all is well in California. Is Stu working as hard as Scott is?

Anonymous said...

Beth! More like The Hottest Family on The Blog. That picture you have up for your header is so beautiful. What a great looking family, and I can not believe how tall Walker is. Well...since I saw him last lol. I'm gonna add you to my blog list! :)

Kate said...

I love the snazzy aloha shirts!