Friday, March 14, 2008

Pirate map in Mosiah

As I was preparing dinner tonight (recipe to follow) I overheard Walker playing with his little pirate figurine and trying to figure out how to get him "home" to Alabama. (How many pirates do you know from Alabama?!) He and his pirate found some scriptures on the counter and decided Mosiah would help them with directions. I just gave a talk in church on Sunday about how my mother taught me, through her example, to use the scriptures in directing my life. I think Walker is taking that lesson literally and turning the Book of Mormon into a pirate treasure map!

5 comments:

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

that is too cute, seriously, what a good boy....and momma.

Anonymous said...

Alabama! That is funny. How does he even know about Alabama? lol.

Flora said...

That little Walker is such a sweet, smart boy! And you really are such a great mother. Talking about mothers...I think your mother would love a copy of your talk! Thanks for saying nice things!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Hilarious! I wish I could see little Walker now!

Kelsey Marie said...

That is so adorable! And I forgot to tell you what a great job that you did on your talk. It was amazing! :)