
Cute cousins posing in front of a giant tree slice.
Of course clingy Lucy is freaking out so we get a nice shot of John's leg and arms forcing her into the photo.

This is Stu's brother, Matt, with his oldest, Quinn and then my two munchkins with their dad. Our wild little boys loved to run around in the forest picking up sticks and poking bugs, but I think they had much more fun at the beach!


Of course I thought it would be too cold to play in the water, so we didn't bring swim gear. Big mistake! The weather was gorgeous and we had kids with soaking wet jeans and sand in every crevice on the way home.
At least they had a blast.


Matt with Drew and Xander getting sandy...and Lucy looking cute, as usual.

Filthy little Drew fell butt first into the water as soon as we got there, so he was a natural sand magnet. Unfortunately he also decided that swimming in the sand was a good idea. The poor kid had to ride home for about 3 hours (thanks to traffic) in just a diaper!
3 comments:
Thats so cute! Was this the trip that you were telling me about? It sounds like a blast! The kids looked like they had an amazing time and I really love the pic of Drew swimming in the sand! LOL :)
You live in such an exciting place. I need to come and visit you. How far are you from Disney Land?
Post a Comment