that it's a GIRL!!!
My mom and I went to a "non-diagnostic" ultrasound (translation: just for fun) yesterday and we saw my darling little fetus swimming around. At first the radiologist was 90% sure it was a girl and then she wiggled and flipped (the baby, not the technician) and we got an even better view of her "girl parts". We are totally thrilled!
Oh, and she has a healthy heartbeat and cute little toes too.
14 comments:
WAHOOO!!!!! I'm so so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations!! Girls are so fun! Dresses, hairbows, and PINK!!!!! Life is great!!
Congratulations, that is very exciting! Girls are fun...although currently that is all I know. I just re-found your blog, so fun to see how you are all doing. Say hi to Stu for me.
MaryAnne Wells
OMG, congratulations! How exquisitely perfect. Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of!
oh how fun! your boys are going to LOVE her so much!!
yea!! I was hoping so.
Wow. A little Thompson girl, she is gonna be a knock out! Your boys are so handsome. I'm excited to see what you two pull off in the girl department :) Congratulations!
Congratulations! Matt told me the good news yesterday, so I was just waiting for the post on the blog! Yeah for you! Girl clothes and accessories are so much fun!
Beth!! That is so awesome. I'm so excited for you. It's so fun when parents get atleast one of each gender, you know? Hope you're having a great time. And yes, I've finally joined the blogging world!
I am so happy for you! Congrats!! I cant wait to see the pics of her since I wont be around :( When I come home in December we need to get together so I can see the new addition to the 'My Fav. Babies' category!!! :]
YEAHHHH! Congratulations! Now that we have 2 boys, maybe we'll get a girl next too. Let's hope! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats again! I just wanted to tell you I tagged you on my blog. Check out my blog to see what you have to do:)
Congratulations. You are going to LOVE having a girl - so many fun accessories!!
I danced with Thayne from this season and James from last season. Rachel went to high school with Chelsea (the blonde one). Love SYTYCD!
Post a Comment