Monday, September 15, 2008

Fey as Palin = hilarious

The first time I saw Gov. Sarah Palin speak after McCain's shocking VP announcement, I was immediately impressed with her poise and character. Of course my second thought was, "Too bad Tina Fey isn't on Saturday Night Live anymore because she would do a perfect satire of this chick!"



*This clip is slightly racy and I don't actually agree with Gov. Palin's ditzy portrayal here, but it sure is hilarious!!!

8 comments:

Kelsey Marie said...

I love Tina Fey!!! She looked just like her its scary! This clip was hilarious-thanks for sharing!

Sara and Dustin said...

Okay, I don't even know American politics but that was still super, super funny! Thanks for sharing :)

Flora said...

So funny! Especially since Sarah Palin said that she once dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween! (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,422883,00.html) You know it is good comedy when both sides are equally skewed! I hadn't seen the whole sketch, so thanks for posting it.

Hey, how about some photos of your preggie beauty, and some photos of those beautiful boys?

Soelbergs said...

That is so funny! I said the exact same thing to Alan. I was SO glad when Tina Fey came back as Gov. Palin - perfect!

BarbaraJo said...

That was great! Very entertaining. Thank you BETH!

Audrey and the Boys said...

We loved it too!

Unknown said...

Did you see Tina Fey on the Emmy's tonight? I just caught a bit as Dad was cruising to find yet another Star Trek (or any derivative of the wonderful series!) As she was thanking for the Emmy, she said, "I thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done. That is what all parents should do." She is hilarious!

Janine said...

Funny video, and thanks for the memory comment. I also have so many memories of you - too many to be very specific. But I do remember fondly those days of doing absolutely nothing (but doing it together) when I stayed those extra days at your place after Christmas.

I also remember seeing you water ski WITHOUT getting your hair wet. What a talent!