1. Drew was struggling to fall asleep for his nap today and I could hear him chatting with his animals, singing songs and meow-ing loudly (he thinks he's a kitty). Finally he started yelling "MOM"..."MOMMY!" over and over again. I was trying to ignore him until there was a pause and he started yelling "AUNTIE BEFF" at the top of his lungs. I had to bite my cheeks to stop laughing and go settle him down. I guess his change of tactics worked...this time.
2. We were running late one Sunday morning (okay, most Sunday mornings) so I was driving crazy fast and I said "Our goal is to sit down during the prelude music...I hope we make it!" We continued to speed down the highway for a few more moments and then Walker said, "Mom, are there previews before church?" Unfortunately, my child is more familiar with movie previews at the theater than prelude music at Sacrament meeting. Sad!
3 comments:
I love that Drew called you Auntie Beff--that is HILARIOUS! And maybe if they did have previews instead of prelude more people would make it on time!
Why are your children so funny?!! Oh, wait - it's because their MOM is so funny! Everytime I play prelude from now on, I will think of it as the preview to the meeting - which I guess it is - minus the movie screen!
So cute! I love hearing funny stories about what kids say. When Mae can't get my attention, she calls me "Miss Erica" because that's what they call me in dance. It gets my attention everytime. Smart kids! Wish you and Stu lived close enough to join our office party. You would have made a GREAT pregnant Jan!
Post a Comment