Paradise.
That's the best word to describe this place.
The cabin is incredible, the lake is gorgeous, the skiing is exhilarating...
...and the company isn't too bad either.
Our lovely friend, Eden, came to Montana to take some photos of our family. Now that summer is officially over with school starting today, its wonderful to look at these photos and remember our summer at the lake.







8 comments:
Ooooo - we miss you so much! Great photos! We had so much fun, fun, fun!!! We want photos of Walker's first day of Grade One!
LOVE the pictures! (And the name of your photographer which happens to be my Charlotte's middle name!)
She did a fabulous job capturing the naturalness of you and your kids! LOVE IT!
Gorgeous!!!
Hope Walker had a great 1st day of grade one! Hope you were OK letting him go!! The photos are beautiful - thanks for sharing. What a wonderful place! Much love - K
Oh Beth, always so gorgeous. *sigh*
It is fun to look back on those pictures. Now that I'm removed from it I can tell how much Eden really did catch the feeling and personality of the cabin and the kids. Maybe I should get around to posting some summer pictures. Maybe after I get some furniture...
WOW! Those pictures are incredible! I miss you and your family so much! I hope you are all well!
What GORGEOUS pictures, Beth! Love that one of you and your cupcake ;) Haven't stoped by FOREVER! So I thought I'd say hi :)
xoxo
Joanie :)
Post a Comment