This morning as I was packing Walker's lunch and rushing him off to school, I was once again grateful for this ingenious little lunch box. I just threw in a few items from the fridge and voila: lunch! No baggies, juice boxes or extra packaging required...plus they're customize-ably cute.


5 comments:
That is so nice! I want one. Your kids are so cute!!!
Your kids are so darn cute, Beth. FK's profile looks like a feminine Drew. What a great picture - and lunchbox!
What a good idea. I hate packing lunches.
I'd like to see some pics of your house.
The lunch boxes are cute! They are quite big, aren't they? But they fit in a back pack quite well, I presume? Your little pumpkins all sitting together waiting for school are so darn sweet! Sara is right - FK looks a lot like Drew in that photo!
A girl in Lolly's class has one of these and I can never get it closed when I watch her and it's infuriating!
Post a Comment