Saturday, September 12, 2009

10 months with Cupcake

I just took a few photos of cupcake on her 10 month birthday!
Thanks for requesting these, Mom.




Oops, I meant to post this to our private family blog...oh, well!

6 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Wow! 10 months! She is such a little cutie-pie. I want to have some special FK cuddles! I love that last picture of her - that smile is so bright it just lights everything!

Kelsey Marie said...

I'm glad you posted them here! She's gorgeous :)

Janine said...

Cute pics. What private family blog?? Obviously you mean your family...not a Thompson one from which I've been excluded.

I saw some pics of you in Utah. Your hair still looks so cute. Do you like it? Does Stu? I could only skim over the pictures because I was too jealous that I wasn't there. I'm surprised you all still had a good time - without me!! What??

Sara said...

I'm glad you posted them on this blog!! She is addorable

Rachel said...

Oh she is so cute !!! It was so fun to see you guys and meet Flora.

Flora said...

THANKS for posting the photos! Flora Kate is such a little sweetie. I just want to hug and kiss her right now!