Okay, I thought I was being sooooo clever when in fact, I'm not; my sis has a private blog. Duh! So here are a few highlights from our fun summer in Montana and Calgary.
We played constantly at the lake and even got to spend a fun-packed week with the Thompson clan in Montana. Here is Walker with his cute cousins Olivia and Esther (where's their other buddy, Quinn?!)

The water-skiing was incredible!
(This photo makes me crave getting behind that boat again next year.)

Stu practicing his skillz on a windy day with the Spack-mansion in the background.

Just guess which of my boys is more daring behind the boat;
"Faster!"
"NO, slower!"
(That's Coleman chaperoning in the middle and he might be a little bored with the slow pace.)
Darling Anna and Sara...as well as a load of cousins on the
4th of July.

I had to post this gorgeous photo Sara took of my bathing ballerina!

We also spent some time in Calgary playing at the Stampede and hangin' with family and friends. Uncle Grant took us to a yummy Stampede breakfast and Walker was fascinated that everything was free!

My scruffy-sexy hubbie toting the baby on his back (what a sweetie!) chatting with the hilarious Nelson and Mary Anne.

The kids loved all the rides and had a great time staying up late to watch all the dancing and singing at the grandstand show (not to mention the best fireworks show ever!) I love this photo of Anna hamming it up for the camera, Drew being a rascal, and my parents in the background completely enamored and laughing hysterically at their grand kids! That picture pretty much sums up our time with the Spackman's (except you can't see that Walker is off with his Aunt Holly on the bumper cars and Grant is probably snuggling FK.) Have I mentioned that my family is awesome?!
4th of July.

I had to post this gorgeous photo Sara took of my bathing ballerina!

We also spent some time in Calgary playing at the Stampede and hangin' with family and friends. Uncle Grant took us to a yummy Stampede breakfast and Walker was fascinated that everything was free!

My scruffy-sexy hubbie toting the baby on his back (what a sweetie!) chatting with the hilarious Nelson and Mary Anne.

The kids loved all the rides and had a great time staying up late to watch all the dancing and singing at the grandstand show (not to mention the best fireworks show ever!) I love this photo of Anna hamming it up for the camera, Drew being a rascal, and my parents in the background completely enamored and laughing hysterically at their grand kids! That picture pretty much sums up our time with the Spackman's (except you can't see that Walker is off with his Aunt Holly on the bumper cars and Grant is probably snuggling FK.) Have I mentioned that my family is awesome?!



4 comments:
Great pics. How long until its summer again??
What a wonderful sunshine-y post! Didn't we have so much FUN?!!! Oh, how I miss those beautiful little kids, with their slobbery little faces and big grins!
Well done, Beth. You didn't need to mooch off me anyway! Bytheway, I don't have that last picture from the Stampede! Could you please email it to me? I'm sure there are others I don't have as well.
I haven't been in the blogging world for awhile, so I just saw these pics and loved them! Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment