Four generations together,
including 2 Barbara's (yes, my given name is actually Barbara like my darling Grandma)
and 2 Flora's!

Walker cousins: Jacob, Derek, Amanda (future cousin?) and McKenna
including 2 Barbara's (yes, my given name is actually Barbara like my darling Grandma)
and 2 Flora's!

Walker cousins: Jacob, Derek, Amanda (future cousin?) and McKenna
When we arrived at the waiting room in the temple we realized that there had been a miscommunication and the babysitter was not there to watch Flora during the sealing. I was resigned to miss it when my cousin's girlfriend, Amanda (pictured above), whom I had never met, rushed to the temple and babysat a very grumpy and even stinky baby! Derek, she's a keeper.
(Oh, and I completely embarrassed myself when I didn't recognize my cousin, McKenna! "So are you Amanda's sister?" DUH! She's grown up so much.)
(Oh, and I completely embarrassed myself when I didn't recognize my cousin, McKenna! "So are you Amanda's sister?" DUH! She's grown up so much.)
A few of my gorgeous cousins, pictured with our babies. It was SO FUN to finally get together - traveling from Arizona, California, Mexico, and Wyoming - to catch up.
(Beth&Flora, Erica&Claire, Alexis&bump, BarbaraJo&Benton, Christine&Weston)

Uncle Rob is hilarious...
He obviously wants to be front and center in every picture
forcing all his sisters and mom behind. HAHA!

The Flora's doing fishy faces!
(Beth&Flora, Erica&Claire, Alexis&bump, BarbaraJo&Benton, Christine&Weston)

Uncle Rob is hilarious...
He obviously wants to be front and center in every picture
forcing all his sisters and mom behind. HAHA!
The Flora's doing fishy faces!
6 comments:
Beth - your post sure caught the flavour of the wonderful wedding festivities! It was so much fun!
I am so glad you came! It was so much fun to hang out with you and meet baby Flora.
Bethy!! These pics are THE GREATEST and the blog of your favorites is such a treat to read - all with such gratitude and not attitude! Love you to bits, sweet Beth - and to copy Drew... "remember when I was in New York and we....?"
I can't get enough of the fishy face picture - it's too funny! Little Flora is so stinkin' adorable. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I really wish I could have been there - oh well, there's always next time!
It WAS so much fun! I just love being with you guys! You're so good at updating immediately! LOVE YA!
Sara - wish you could have been there too!
Thank you so much for coming! it was great to see everyone!
Post a Comment