Wednesday, April 14, 2010

catch-up

My computer is feeling much better after a little R&R (and a trip to Florida for repairs), so here's some catch-up on a few family photos...ready, Grandmas?!

A few snapshots of the kids on St. Paddy's Day wearing green:


Notice how Boo-boo couldn't possibly put down his coloring for two seconds to smile for the camera.

At the zoo FK, who is usually quite brave, was very skeptical about riding the tiger on the merry-go-round...

...and then I realized that she kept slipping off the saddle! Oops.




Easter weekend was glorious since we spent almost the whole time cuddled up inside watching General Conference and eating waffles and chocolate eggs. What could be better? The only decent photo I have of Easter weekend is Walker on an egg hunt Saturday in the Jackson's backyard...the rain broke and we had a great time on their hill (and their zip line!)

9 comments:

Kristy Tanner said...

Your kids are so big and sound absolutely darling!! You look beautiful. Your hair is a work of art. I swear it is never the same and always wonderful!!

BarbaraJo said...

Wow, your kids are so grown-up!! We need to get together!

Flora said...

I have MISSED seeing your beautiful children! I can't believe how big Flora and Drew are! And Walker's hair is so... um... California! And all his teeth are in! He looks so grown up! Love the St. Paddy's day photos. (Isn't that your favourite holiday?) I heard that there were new Easter outfits. Any chance there were photos of that lovely event?

Kelsey Marie said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are SO big now!! They are gorgeous! I didn't recognize Walker for a split second because of his long hair and how big he's gotten! You all are looking great :) Miss you lots!

b.liz said...

Kristy - I don't know about a work of art, but my hair certainly changes. You're too kind!

Mom - I completely forgot to take photos of my kids in their Easter outfits that I bought months ago. This whole conference-on-easter thing kinda threw me off. I'll dress them up and take photos soon...promise.

Kate said...

I almost cried when I saw these pictures--your kids are looking SO grown up! And I'm missing it! Walker especially looks so old--maybe it's the bushy surfer hair!

Kathy said...

I LOVE the surfer hair on sweet Walker! I especially LOVE the CANADA hoodie - way to represent! Walker always looks so darling in his church clothes, and then this is his "prep day" kind of look. I think your kids are just so beautiful. Kiss that Boo-Boo for me, as I just think he is a super doll! And FK sliding off the tiger ride - too cute! much love to you and yours Beth x0. (p.s. also love your mom's reference to the St. Paddy's day holiday - so smart!)

Sara and Dustin said...

I love the pictures of your kids. I don't think they could get any cuter. Drew and Lucy should be buddies with their coloring - she carries it around with her all over the house. I think Walker's hair is great! (and yours, too, of course.)

Flora said...

OK - Grandmama would LOVE photos of the Easter outfits. Actually, she would love ANY photos.