(Okay, we're not actually happy ALL the time...but we try!)
Walker cracks me up! He knows his mama well. How would he spell manicure? manakyr? So funny!
I totally couldn't tell that was supposed to be pedicure. Sorry. I'm sure I'll get better at deciphering when my kids start trying to spell. Um...I want a pedi!
I totally got what it said. That is probably how I would have spelled it too Walker! (Clearly my spelling skills are on par with 7 year olds.)
Holly, your spelling is bad, but not THAT bad!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Walker cracks me up! He knows his mama well. How would he spell manicure? manakyr? So funny!
I totally couldn't tell that was supposed to be pedicure. Sorry. I'm sure I'll get better at deciphering when my kids start trying to spell. Um...I want a pedi!
I totally got what it said. That is probably how I would have spelled it too Walker! (Clearly my spelling skills are on par with 7 year olds.)
Holly, your spelling is bad, but not THAT bad!
Post a Comment