(Okay, we're not actually happy ALL the time...but we try!)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy (?) Easter
Here's a crazy bunny illustrated just for you by my little munchkin:
(Boo-boo just started writing his own name and he's soooooo proud of himself. Unfortunately these four little letters can be found scrawled all over my house! )
That is the most imaginative bunny ever! That little Drew has such a creative mind. I am impressed with ability to print his name. It's very clear. I'll bet it's fun to see it showing up in diverse places!
So cute, Beth! You have such darling children! I have names of my children scrawled on things too. (not that I don't clean, but it is cute to see Sean's name on the inside of the garage door in HUGE letters - especially now that he is 21!) Not to worry, in the winter when they can spell things in the snow they just have to be reminded NOT to eat it as a way to get rid of the evidence!!
3 comments:
That is the most imaginative bunny ever! That little Drew has such a creative mind. I am impressed with ability to print his name. It's very clear. I'll bet it's fun to see it showing up in diverse places!
That is about the cutest bunny ever!! We have trex drawn on every spare paper in our house right now. I guess it is just a phase!!
So cute, Beth! You have such darling children! I have names of my children scrawled on things too. (not that I don't clean, but it is cute to see Sean's name on the inside of the garage door in HUGE letters - especially now that he is 21!) Not to worry, in the winter when they can spell things in the snow they just have to be reminded NOT to eat it as a way to get rid of the evidence!!
Post a Comment