Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i heart MT

You know you're in Montana when...

...the movie theater restricts the use of deadly weapons. Bummer.

...you find yourself in a gorgeous kitchen cooking with your favorite people.  Here Drew and his Auntie Holly are making rhubarb pie.

...your leg has an achy bruise from all the spray off your ski.

...you can nurse a baby while being pushed around Costco in a wheelchair...and nobody gives you a second glance!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for Montana!! I can't wait for next summer when we get to do it all again!

Janine said...

I almost spit out the cereal I was eating I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of you in the wheelchair at Costco. Did you really do that???

Flora said...

Such good random photos! Your poor bruised leg (from skiing!) and the no firearms in the theatre! And of course, the cruise through costco in the wheelchair with Baby H.'s little tiny feet sticking out of the nursing cover! So hilarious! Why did you all have to go home? I miss you! (Still can't believe you wouldn't let me take a photo of Flora with the busted harp.)

Sara and Dustin said...

Janine, she did indeed do that. It was super awesome. She was going to just walk around while nursing until we spotted the wheelchair. Great pics, Beth!

BarbaraJo said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I am saving my pennies so I can experience MT next summer for the FIRST TIME! So excited!!