Career day at school: Walker wants to be a dentist...unfortunately we don't have a costume for that, so I suggested that he dress up in a dark suit to represent Daddy's former career: an Investment Banker! That didn't go over too well. I think his Dr. Walker costume is really adorable. Maybe this way he will live up to his namesake and become a renowned heart surgeon!
Here are the darling Hammarstrom kids this morning: Maren (the teacher) and Chase (Archeologist/Indiana Jones).
On a side note: Walker idolizes Maren, who is about 2 years older and soooo mature. He lost his 7th tooth yesterday and the first thing he said (after getting over the shock of Daddy's surprise yank) "Now I've lost seven...only two more and I'll catch up to Maren!" This is a race you just will not win, hunny.
6 comments:
Walker is so darn cute - I want to cry! He is so grown up! He looks like he COULD be a surgeon! I love Walker's school. They do so many fun things. You had a career day one year - and all I remember is that Mary Anne dressed up as a Mother and put a balloon under her shirt to be pregnant and pushed a stroller with 14 dolls. (She was the Octomom - an early version!) Thanks for sharing the darling photos!
He looks so grown up! Maybe he will be the next "Dr. Walker"! I love how in the first picture he looks like he's buttoning up (or unbuttoning?) his sleeve getting ready to work. I love that boy!
I love his hand in his pocket in the second picture. He has got a Grandpa Walker pose going on!
Beth, that is the cutest blog! I loved Walker's costume! Your mom was right about the Grandpa Walker pose! He always had his hand in his pocket (probably to hand out $$ to the kids!) Do you remember that?
You have such ADORABLE children. I am so proud of you!
Love Aunt Holly
Re. Boo-Boo's profile picture: where in the world did you find a picture of Chairman Meow?!!! So funny!!!
Mom: Grant found that Chairman Meow picture...isn't it hilarious?
Aunt Holly: I totally remember Grandpa Walker handing out all of his pocket change to us kids every time I saw him...he was forever generous.
Post a Comment