Friday, March 13, 2009

a house full'a kids




My boys are in heaven;their darling cousins, Esther and Lucy, came over to play all day...plus they are sleeping over tonight. We needed a dose of girly-ness in this house!

I styled their gorgeous blond hair (as you can tell, I need the practice!), cuddled with tiny little Lucy and built trains with Esther (no barbies in this house...yet). Even though Lucy constantly asks about her mom and goes completely LOCO whenever she sees a fly, we are actually having a grand ol' time with all these little ones running around. Apparently it would be physiologically possible for me to birth these five kids aged 6, 4, 3, 2, and four months...I think I'd go crazy if this was my life every day. It really is fun for ONE day, though!


Don't worry, Kate...I'm also keeping their noses wiped and trying to feed them semi-healthy food.

(except for that McD's dinner...shhhh)

5 comments:

Kelsey Marie said...

It sounds like a great day that you all had together! :D How fun to have darling little girls feminize your house for the day. Love the pics and the little after note that I almost missed! haha :)

Sara and Dustin said...

They are very cute kids. I can see how that would be very fun but also completely crazy. They're sleeping over?? Wow! That should be super fun! Let us know how it goes.

Kate said...

Beth--you're the best. The girls look like they had a blast. Thanks for taking care of them. I'm so sorry about the night-o-coughing. I owe you!

Flora said...

What an amazing concepting - playing outside in March without snow! Frolicing with cousins is the best! Lucy and Esther are adorable - Walker and Drew look like they are having so much fun!

Eden Lang said...

question. why are you all outside without jackets?! oh. right. not CANADA!!!! wow. I really wish we were there with you.

(bitterness aside). looks like you are all having a ton of fun!