(Okay, we're not actually happy ALL the time...but we try!)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
even better
Somehow Eden's photos of the wedding turned out slightly better than my snapshots. I bow down to her incredible talent and knack for capturing the moment in such beauty. Wow.
Oh my goodness! Where did she get her dress--it is INCREDIBLE! I love, love, love it! Not that I am in need of one these days, but it is always good to know where to look when the need arises for family and friends.
2 comments:
lol. wow beth...you just made my day! It was a beautiful wedding, and so much fun to work with your family as always.
Oh my goodness! Where did she get her dress--it is INCREDIBLE! I love, love, love it! Not that I am in need of one these days, but it is always good to know where to look when the need arises for family and friends.
Post a Comment