Anyway, I wanted to share a few photos from Mary Anne and Nelson's white wedding...yes, it was in MAY! It ended up being a gorgeous sunny day with snow on the ground and the bride and groom were absolutely beaming. Congratulations again to the darling couple!
Mary Anne wrestling her nieces and nephews for some photos.

Stu and I didn't get any photos together, but somehow we each ended up in a picture with Cupcake and my incredible Grandma Beth Spackman. (Doesn't she look fabulous in her mother's suit? Love her!)

My mom had a big job trying to keep Drew from jumping into the snowbank.

Walker is just the right height for 'walking' his cousin, Lucy.

...and here's Sara's other little beauty, Anna.

My sweet brother, Grant, was so incredible with my kids during this trip. He was the designated babysitter for all our hair appointments, nail appointments and shopping trips in preparation for the wedding. The kids adore him too.
Thanks, Grant!

After the white wedding in Cardson, Mary Anne and Nelson had a fabulous dessert party at the Jubilee Auditorium. Here we are posing and looking cute with the sisters.
(I spy green grass...yay!)

On a side note: we went to a Relief Society activity and snapped this photo of all the Walker women attending. There are two Barbaras, two Floras, two Saras, two Hollys and one Heather! Obviously we like to recycle names in this family.



4 comments:
Those are fabulous photos, you all look so lovely!! Can't believe you guys had snow in Cardston - crazy!
P.S I love your flower in your hair - it is so fantastic!!
It looks like the wedding was beautiful and Happy Anniversary to you and Stu!! I hope you had a great time and we miss you guys already!
Beth - Thank you so much for posting photos both on your blog and on facebook. You are so wonderful. Everyone looks stunning!
You should probably add that Nelson's sister, Kristen, is in the photo with you girls in from of the Jubilee Auditorium. She looks like she could be one of the Spackman girls!
Sara just informed me that I am a bad sister because I rarely comment on your blog. So, I'm trying to redeem myself... but I doubt it is working.
Thank you for posting pictures! I love it when you update your blog. You are awesome... happy mothers day.
Love, Your favorite baby sister.
Post a Comment