At playschool the other day we made these darling little nests to learn about the letter 'N'. They were salty-sweet...not bad.
The kids loved 'em.
(Okay, really I just wanted an excuse to eat something sweet after trying to teach a bunch of 3-year-olds about letters and numbers.)
The kids loved 'em.
(Okay, really I just wanted an excuse to eat something sweet after trying to teach a bunch of 3-year-olds about letters and numbers.)

3 comments:
Yum! These looks fantastic. Care to share recipe?
Of course I'll share. Mom, just click on the word "nests" in the text above for a hyperlink to the recipe.
It was so good to see you and the two little ones today! Your baby is so sweet!!! And Drew is looking so grown up and handsome like his brother. It's so fun to see your pics and read your blog! Have a great rest of the day.
Post a Comment