It was a beautiful breezy evening and we all decided to go out in the backyard and peek into the vacant lot behind our house. Unfortunately our neighbors were deported to Mexico and had to leave in a big hurry, so my boys are fascinated by their once-beautiful pool turned mosquito pond.
Anyway, I glanced over to our fence and spotted this little note from my sweet Walker Bear. Apparently he wrote this with sidewalk chalk weeks ago, and I just barely noticed!

Here's Baby-cakes that same evening sitting up in the grass for the first time. You can't see her grumpy face, but trust me...she was not thrilled.

Oh, and it's officially sprinkler time (107 degrees in May...seriously!?). At least the boys are enjoying our record-breaking heat.

6 comments:
That is adorable! :) I'm sorry to hear about your neighbors. I miss you guys mucho and sorry to hear about the heat! It's only in the low seventies at the hottest here in Rexburg right now! :)
Walker is such a sweetie! If you ever think about complaining about the heat, just remember we're STILL dealing with snow here. We had a beautiful warm weekend and now...snow...again. That is such a great picture of Walker and Drew with the sprinkler!
Love the angel-pie graffitti! So sweet! And I really do hope the heat breaks soon for you. Can you bring some of that warm weather with you when you come?
107!!! Okay, I'm actually glad to not be there right now. Wow. I just can't believe it.
This is Alex - your awesome niece. Anyway, just saying that you should be grateful. We planted our garden today, and it was rainy and cold and pretty much miserable (for me at least - I can't speak for the others). I'd be way happy to be in your neighborhood! I can't believe that now that you're there without uncle John and Aunt Kate we still won't move ... ;)
what a cutie!
a while ago you left a comment about one of my free blog backgrounds not working. thanks for the feedback! its been a busy time for me, but i have now fixed the issue! it should come up with the right one. thanks again!
http://www.jannypie.com/2009/01/free-background-black-white-flowers.html
Post a Comment