Flora Kate recently learned to throw her arms up in the air when we enthusiastically chant "touchdown". (Can you tell it's football season?)
Well, today I was checking my email and bouncing the baby on my knee when I spotted this dress in my inbox from Nordstrom:
Cute, right? So I exclaimed (with a little too much vigor), "Oh, I love that dress!"and Flora instantly threw her arms in the air!
That's right, hunny. There isn't a speck of blue or the letters B, Y or U anywhere to be seen...but it's my kinda touchdown!
Well, today I was checking my email and bouncing the baby on my knee when I spotted this dress in my inbox from Nordstrom:
Cute, right? So I exclaimed (with a little too much vigor), "Oh, I love that dress!"and Flora instantly threw her arms in the air!
That's right, hunny. There isn't a speck of blue or the letters B, Y or U anywhere to be seen...but it's my kinda touchdown!

10 comments:
Ooo! What a cute dress! It makes me sad that there's no way I could wear it for a long, long time. Oh well! At least Flora knows a great dress when she sees one! She's definitely your little girl.
AMEN! Love the dress. FK is so cute!
Oh my goodness - Flora Kate is so cute! And the dress isn't bad, either! Can you try to catch FK doing a "touchdown" on video? Please?
I second Flora's request...please!
and just for the record, I think that dress needs you. haha.
Great dress! Something you definitely need to own. And I would also love to see the infamous "touchdown"!
What? I get no credit for the other two side pictures? :)
I don't understand Sara's comment. Am I missing something?
She is talking about the photos on the right side of my blog...I credited Eden for two and failed to mention that Sara took the other two! Sorry Sara.
That is adorable! I can't wait to see the touchdown move in person next week!
okay - that is the CUTEST dress!!! And your kids look adaorable on Halloween!!!
I love your new profile pic too! Don't those art projects make up for anything bad they have ever done?!
Post a Comment