Stu:
- still a self-proclaimed Halloween Scrooge but you get excited with me for the kiddos!
- delivering my Christmas gift (an elliptical machine...yay!) super early so I can get ready for my swimsuit at the beach in a couple of months (scary thought)
Bear:
- your predictable joke every time you notice the time is 7:11 - "Quick, let's go to 7Eleven...it's only open for the next 60 seconds!" (Although you usually get it wrong and say 60 minutes, but it's still cute.)
- "Our church was started in the year 1830?! Oh, that was a looooong time ago. Probably back when you were a baby, right Mom?"
- every morning you give huge smooches to mommy and baby as we drop you off at school...and then I have to remind you to kiss your brother or he'll feel left out.
Boo:
- First joke you made up all by yourself:
Q. What are pants made out of?
A. Pant-cakes!
- On our walk to and from school every day you say, misunderstanding the well-known phrase, "Mom, don't step on a crack or you'll break my back!" This morning you were stomping on every crack saying, "Mom, step on all the cracks because that will get you lots of jewels!"
- "punk-min" and "pan-yo". I bite my tongue to hide giggles every time...and then I find ways to make you say "nak-min". (The punk-min likes to play pan-yo with a nak-min.) Oh, and now you have Walker saying "oyt-mee-o" every morning for breakfast. Soon we'll all be speaking Drew.
Cupcake:
- a month of firsts: first wave "bye-bye", first blowing kisses, first tiny step (sorta)
- first signs: fish, dog, all gone, hat, more, cat.
- still obsessed with peek-a-boo, saying "BA" every time
- your shriek is getting louder and louder! I think the neighbors are concerned about baby torture during dinner.
- frantically panting like a dog every time you see any four-legged animal (or even a picture of any animal). The petting zoo was hilarious...I was worried you would hyper-ventilate.
- that shriek is becoming a super power...you were able to silence a very noisy Taco Bell with your piercing scream today
- as I was blowing on a bite of soup I said, "It's hot, Cupcake. It's hot." and you misunderstood and said "haa haa" while patting your head signing hat (you little smartie-pants!)
- the darling little bouncy dance with one hand in the air (I really need to get out the video camera!)
1 comment:
I wish I could hear the legendary shriek! Why does she not do it on demand for Grandmama? I'll bet it's hilarious! Love your darling family!
Post a Comment