Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blowing kisses

Tonight, after tucking the boys in bed, Flora Kate blew her brothers kisses for the first time! I forgot to do the traditional kiss and blow that we do every night so I turned out the lights and walked out of the room carrying cupcake on my hip...she promptly put her hand to her face and started doing raspberries on her palm. Of course I spun right around on my heel and marched back into the room to properly blow kisses to the boys. I had no choice after that darling reminder!

She was so proud of her newest trick that she had to show off for daddy too. I wish I had it on video...it was really that cute.

Oh, and today she just started to pant (actually it's sort of a bounce) to say "dog" and swim her little hands quite convincingly for "fish". It's been a big day and Flora is exhausted.

3 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

That is so adorable! I want to see her raspberry kisses! What big steps for little Flora. I'm so excited to see you guys in a couple of months!

Flora said...

Oh my goodness! She sounds so adorable! Happy 11 months to little baby cakes! If you could capture it on video, you would have one grateful Grandmama!

Stu said...

I agree with Grandmama...we need to break out the video camera and start posting some video blogposts (that was the Royal We BTW)